Carbon Monoxide Kills - Be Aware of the Dangers

On 3rd August 2010, Neil McFerran and Aaron Davidson were cruelly taken from us by Carbon Monoxide (CO) poisoning. The Gis A Hug Foundation is a Charity founded in their memory, and together we are raising awareness about this silent killer. Incidents of CO poisoning could be prevented if everyone had their fuel burning appliances services annually and fitted an audible Carbon Monoxide alarm in their home.

Neil-and-Aaron-2.jpg

Fireangel

http://www.fireangel.co.uk/uploads/CMS/Documents/Gis%20a%20Hug%20Stockists.pdf

 

Neil and Aaron's mums - Catherine McFerran and Katrina Davidson made a film with the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents in Northern Ireland to raise awareness of carbon monoxide poisoning and how future tragedies can be prevented. Watch the video below and learn of their story and steps that can be taken to reduce the risk of CO poisoning.